Spotlight Английский в фокусе 4 класс Учебник и решебник (гдз) Быкова Дули
Модуль 4 Урок 8 a
Упражнение № 4. Read and answer.
A Whale of a time!
Grey Whales, often called ‘friendly whales’, make the same amazing journey every year!
From April to November the whales stay in the cold waters of the Arctic looking for food, Then, from December of Mexico to have their babies!
The Grey Whale travels more miles than any other mammal on earth. They don’t need tickets, passports or suitcases - and I’m sure they all have a whale of a time!
1. What are Grey Whales often called?
2. Where are the whales from April to November?
3. How many months do they stay in Mexico?
Ответ (гдз) к упражнению № 4 Module 4 Раздел 8 a (Английский в фокусе 4 класс )
Перевод задания. Прочитай и ответь.
1. Grey Whales are often called “friendly whales”.
2. From April to November the whales stay in the cold waters of the Arctic looking for food.
3. From December to April, six month, they stay in Mexico.